- 0 Comments
- By James Wisler
- Customer Service
It’s a great idea to be prepared while on the road just in case a surprise happens. Here are a few things I think you should always have inside your vehicle:
- You should always have a good flashlight with a working set of batteries. You never know when it’ll come in handy.
- It might be a good idea to have some ibuprofen in the center console (especially if you’re hard on your body and lead a stressful life.)
- Keep some gloves stashed away in the glove compartment. If it gets cold outside and you get a flat tire, you’ll feel miserable without a set.
- We all rely on our phones a great deal. I always try to keep an extra phone charger in my vehicle just in case something were to happen. If the phone were to go dead, you wouldn’t be able to make a call or pull up a map.
- I always try to keep a hat, coat, and other warm clothes handy, especially in the winter months. If you were ever stranded out in the cold, it would make a huge difference.
- Whenever it rains, there’s always someone that might need to be loaned an umbrella. If you keep one tucked away in the car, your passengers will thank you. (I’ve never been a fan of using umbrellas, myself. I tend to wear a jacket in the rain, but I always have an umbrella handy anyway so I can lend it out to someone else.)
- The team at Wisler Plumbing and Air will usually stock their vehicle with a safety kit packed with items like a flare or jumper cables. It might be a great idea for you to pack your own aid/safety kit, too.
The items on this list should keep you safe and warm just in case you break down on the side of the road or get a flat tire during the winter months.
If you have a plumbing related question or issue, reach out to us today by contacting us online or giving us a call at 540-483-9382.