Wisler Plumbing and Air proudly serves Roanoke and surrounding area, all of Franklin County, and everyone located around Smith Mountain Lake.
When our dad Daniel Wisler put our name on his business back in 1986, he committed to doing what was fair and right. He led by example and he taught us to do the same. He taught us to stand up, work hard through adversity; to take responsibility for our mistakes. It’s not easy, but it’s the difference between a business that survives and a business that thrives.
Wisler Plumbing and Air’s foundation of beliefs lights our way, from policies we live by to the people we hire.
- your time is more important than anything else
- we’re guests in your home; we’ll treat it as a palace
- in leaving nothing behind but an outstanding plumbing and HVAC job and complete satisfaction
- in making it right no matter what
- in being there when you need us
- you’ll feel better knowing the final price upfront
- fine print should be just as large as big print – no hidden agendas
- we’ll be the family you tell your friends about
- customers should never have to talk to a voice message system
- you work hard to play hard(er)
- every employee should have the tools and parts they need with them to get the job done
- employees are what make a business operate at its peak, not the boss
- every opportunity should be taken to serve the customer
- to serve the customer like they’re our own grandmother
- time should be spent in camaraderie with one another
- your time is important because it’s the only true currency we have to spend
- integrity is built on trust even if it means losing out on a sale
- serving people is about building relationships based on trust and integrity
- to be a friend is to reach out to others with an unselfish interest
- in honoring God